God made man, woman, animal and plants. And to make his most beautiful creation –woman – lovelier, he made a few plants that could add into the charm of her. Henna is one of those plants that are used to amplify a woman’s natural beauty. Mostly used for hand adornments, henna has also witnessed the technological revolution and today there are numerous henna patterns to make your body attractive. Here, we have listed 20 most beautiful Mehndi designs –
1. Complemented with paisley motifs and floral design, this Mehndi pattern deserves to get the numero uno position in the listing of best Mehndi designs. Its simplicity and elegancy has fetched it the position.
2. Depicting nuances of Islamic culture, this paisley filled Mehndi design is an attractive henna pattern. Go for this Arabic design if you want something simple and attractive to adorn your hands.
3. An attractive design on your back. This flower-laden Mehndi will add tinge of glamour to your sultry back.
4. How about this shady pattern? It is easy to make and it will make your hand look pretty.
5. Flowers, leaves, petals in pattern. This Arabic design has charm to be adored by almost every woman of the planet.
6. Flaunt your curvy back in a backless dress with this Mehndi pattern on it. This design has all the ingredients to grab eye-balls of onlookers.
7. This Pakistani Mehndi design is full of glitz and beauty. Its intricate motifs tell about the skillfulness of the artist.
8. Intermix the best Mehndi patterns together to get an incredible design. With Marwari pattern amalgamated in Arabic design, this Mehndi design is nothing less than exquisite.
9. Your fingers can be as good canvas as your palm. This gorgeous Mehndi design will enhance the beauty of your fingers too.
10. What do you want to say about this peacock motif rich Mehndi design? It’ll look pretty in everyone’s hand and will also make way for bridal adornments.
11. A simple design can also look breath-taking. This Mehndi design has floral patter included in pretty Arabic design.
12. A perfect bridal décor! This pretty Mehndi design has Pakistani henna look. It is one of the most eye-catching henna patterns to be put on hand.
13. Those pretty Mehndi patterns are complementing her bridal look to the extent that she doesn’t need too much jewellery to flaunt her ravishing beauty.
14. An intricate combination of red and black can take your heart away… What is your verdict about this henna pattern?
15. It’s all paisley and it’s all beauty. A skilled henna artist can make your hand gleam by adding tons of creativity.
16. Some unique designs goes above traditional ones. This henna tattoo is uniquely simple and that’s its USP.
17. Spread only in the palm area, this henna pattern is incomplete but its beauty is well-complemented by plain fingers. Such henna patterns deserve to be in the list of ‘most beautiful.’
18. Bluish glitter on a beautiful Arabic henna pattern! This Mehndi design is adorable.
19. Immediately out from a Bollywood shaadi, this Mehndi design will look pulsating with right selection of dress and accessories.
20. If used creatively, assortment of colors will make your hand too beautiful. This Mehndi design is a great example.