Mehndi is a temptation for women of almost every age and kids are no exception. But they are not patient enough to sit for a long time to get those fine and intricate mehndi patterns crafted on their hand. Hence, easy and designs are considered better for them. Looking for a list of some simple yet attractive kids friendly mehndi designs? Find a detailed list here…
1. A few hearts, stars and loads of flowers… This was my favorite design in my childhood and I recommend it to you too. Your little wonder will also adore the design.
Also Read – 10 Simple but Beautiful Bridal Mehndi Designs
2. A glittery design for your fashionable dotty! With blue and green sparkles, this henna pattern is a great design for trendy girls of 9-12 years age-group.
3. A sunny design on your kid’s bright hand! Though, intricate designs have their own charm but simple designs are best for a kid’s hand.
4. Is your small girl asking you to craft a floral design on her tiny palm? How about this one? It’s easy to make and will look striking on her smaller hand-surface.
Also Read – Top 10 Marwari Mehndi Designs
5. A simple motif without much intricacy will look fabulous on a young girl’s little hand. This floral design is full of simple and attractive henna motifs.
6. What should be a design for your teenage daughter? Add some beauty in a simple design. It’ll suit her age and style sense. This pattern can be used as example.
7. Introduce your little girl with the easiest form of Arabic henna pattern. This delicate mehndi design is simple but attractive.
8. Diwali is around the corner. Prepare your young daughter for a brighter celebration of the festival with this sparkling design. Dress her in a traditional garb and let her enjoy the festivity.
9. Sun flowers for your sunny girl! Make your girl ready for a traditional function with this sunflower laden design.
10. Make an adorable flower on your li’l princess’ hand. It’ll look prettier on her small and pretty palm.
Also Read – Our Top 5 Mehndi Henna Kits