Honey is one of the most beneficial natural ingredients available to mankind. A lot of commercially available products boast of honey but the most effective and useful way to gain maximum advantage of honey is to use it for homemade remedies. A lot of face packs with honey are possible to be made at home that have tons of advantages. Here is a list of 10 face packs that can be made using honey as an ingredient right at your home.
1. Honey with Salt face pack – Just mix honey with salt, preferably sea salt for an instant face pack that will provide softness to your skin.
2. Honey with Sugar face pack – Mix 3 spoons of honey with 2-3 spoons of sugar and apply it on your face as a mask, leave it to dry off for 10 minutes and then massage while removing it with cold water for a clear skin.
3. Honey with almond and lemon juice – Mix Honey with equal portions of almond oil and lemon juice. Warm it slightly and apply it evenly over your face. Let the mask dry off for 15 minutes then peel it off with rosewater and cotton ball. Rinse your face after few minutes for a glowing skin.
4. Honey with lemon face pack – Mix equal portions of honey and lemon juice to make a thin paste. Clean your face and apply this as a face pack, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. This will reduce blemishes and acnes too.
5. Honey with Sandalwood face pack – Take half a cup of honey and mix 4 spoons of sandalwood powder to make a thick paste. Apply this paste over your face as a face mask, leave it to dry off for half an hour and then scrub it off with cold water. This will leave your face with softness and brightness.
6. Honey with Oats face pack – Mix portions of oats with half a cup of honey to make a thick paste. Apply it on your face as face mask, let it dry and then exfoliate it thoroughly while removing. This face pack is an excellent exfoliator.
7. Honey with Turmeric and Glycerine face pack – Prepare a paste of Honey, turmeric powder and glycerine. Luke warm it and apply it evenly on your face as a face mask. Let it dry and then rinse it off with cold water. This gives an instant warm glow to your face.
8. Honey with banana face pack – Mix Honey with one ripe Banana to make it into a thick paste. Apply it evenly on your face and let it dry off for 30 minutes. Rinse afterwards with cold water for a glowing and smooth skin.
9. Honey with Tomato face pack – Mix Honey with one Tomato to make it into a thick paste. Apply it evenly on your face and let it dry off for 20 minutes. Rinse afterwards with warm water for a softer skin.
10. Honey with Besan face pack – Mix Honey with half a cup of Besan to make it into a thick paste. Apply it evenly on your face and let it dry off for 30 minutes. Rinse afterwards with cold water for a scrubbed skin.
Also Read – Honey For Hair, Skin, Body & Beauty Here